What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. River Road Pet clinic has an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 520-577-3100 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Please bring any medical history you have for your pet when you come for your appointment. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. At your appointment, our veterinarian will check the health of your pet from head to tail and will discuss any questions or concerns you have regarding your pet.
We ask that you make an appointment for each visit. If you have a problem that requires immediate attention, your pet will be given top priority. We greatly value your time and work hard to stay on schedule; however, there can be unforeseen delays due to emergencies or surgical delays.
We strive to keep our fees reasonable and welcome discussing any and all charges with you. We also like you to know exactly what your bill will be before we provide services for your pet. When you come in for an appointment, you will be expected to pay for a Physical Examination/Consultation. Once our veterinarian has completed a comprehensive exam and discussed any concerns you may have, we will provide you a written estimate detailing any additional recommendations and the cost for each recommended service. You will then be able to select exactly which services you would like provided for your pet with full knowledge of all anticipated costs before additional work is performed.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. River Road Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Where We’re Located
New Client and Patient Forms
Clinic Brochure – Introduction and overview of River Road Pet Clinic!
Pet Registration Form – Use this form if you will be bringing more than one pet on your initial visit.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To compare numerous plans along with their rates and benefits:
We offer online access to your pet’s medical information via Pet Portals – a secure, private website that allows you to request appointments, prescription refills or special diet orders. You can also check upcoming reminders for vaccines and other recommendations for your pet.